Stuff By Shorty

Hi i am a mother of 3 with #4 on the way. I have been crafting, sewing, and tons of other things for as long as i can remember. I was tought all of this from my mother. I have been merried for 8 years.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Loomed Hats

I made these hats on the Kitty Knifter looms. These where giving away as gifts. They took me one day to do the hole hat.

Blue hat was done on the red loom....I e-wraped it 10 times then made the brim. I started e-wraping it 9 more times then added the other color. E-wraped the new color 6 time then back to the blue and e-wraped 9 more time then closed it off.

Purple Fun Fur hat was done on the green loom. I e-wrap the purple and the funfur together 10 time made a brim then too the funfur off and keep e-wraping 22 to 25 time then closed it off.

Both kids loved them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home