Stuff By Shorty

Hi i am a mother of 3 with #4 on the way. I have been crafting, sewing, and tons of other things for as long as i can remember. I was tought all of this from my mother. I have been merried for 8 years.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Jonathans Afghan



This is a pattern I found on Bev's Country Cottage and I just fell in love with it. I am due with baby #4 in April and thought I would make him a afghan to bring him home in and so I pick up some baby yellow yarn and in the yarn it has piece of yarn that are all different colors. This yarn would be great for a boy or a girl. My 5 year old daughter will also be making a hat to go with this (post the hat as son as she is done).

I started this on the Dec 27, 2006 and was going goo tell I ran into a stopping point. I found that my yarn changed after 36 rows. I stop for 3 to 4 days thinking what I would do with it. Well what I came up with was Baby Yellow on both sides of the colored strip and now I think it is great......I finished it today (Jan 10,2007). My baby boy will have his blanket to come home in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home