Stuff By Shorty

Hi i am a mother of 3 with #4 on the way. I have been crafting, sewing, and tons of other things for as long as i can remember. I was tought all of this from my mother. I have been merried for 8 years.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Tic-Tac-Toe Game



As some of you may know that I will be having baby #4 in 14 weeks (April 22, 2007). Well I got to thinking that while my kids come and visit me at the hospital they need something to do. Well my kids love this game and so I started thinking of a pattern and come up with this. I think it turned out great since I did make it off the top of my head....lol....

I will be more then happy to put up a pattern ad soon as I write it out. My kids have already took off with it.....lol....

1 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger themagicthimble said...

oh my gosh too cute! if I ever get off your page I will start my project list! tic tac toe is toooo cute

Jill in WA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home