Stuff By Shorty

Hi i am a mother of 3 with #4 on the way. I have been crafting, sewing, and tons of other things for as long as i can remember. I was tought all of this from my mother. I have been merried for 8 years.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Hospital Bag


This is a bag I crocheted so that when I go into labor with my 4th baby I have all the little things I need before I get my room.........You know the phone numbers, keys, phone, wallet, the little things.....lol.....Now my 2 girls want me to make them one......

I did this bag in one day with extra yarn I had from another afghan I made........I also used size 10 hook.......it was two granny squares and then I SC 4 times then added the other side......I also lined it with some silk fabric so that nothing would fall threw........

1 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger bevq said...

I love this bag! I need to make a summer bag for myself. I have 2 wintery colored ones, but this would be perfect. I am sure I can find some colors to blend and I know I have material I can line it with and maybe add a pocket or 2 inside it too.

and congrats on the new baby! My baby is 12 now! And I have 4 older ones, 1 married and 1 soon to be married. I loved having kids! They are still great =)

HUGS
Bev

 

Post a Comment

<< Home