Stuff By Shorty

Hi i am a mother of 3 with #4 on the way. I have been crafting, sewing, and tons of other things for as long as i can remember. I was tought all of this from my mother. I have been merried for 8 years.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Ripple Afghan



I just got done making this afghan for a good friend of mine how has helped me out for the past month. I thought this would bee a good way to say thinak you to her. It was an easy one to do. I started this on 2-25-07 and finished 3-4-07 i also did not crochet on that wednesday and thursday do to hubby being home.......lol......

I used a 10 hook
Yarn Used: Red Heart 4 Super Saver No Dye Lot
Art: E300
Color: 0718 Shocking Pink

Red Heart 4 Super Saver No Dye Lot
Art: E300
Color: 0319 Cherry Red

Red Heart 4 Super Saver No Dye Lot
Art: E300
Color: 0358 Lavender

Pattern can be found at Bev's

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger bevq said...

It's gorgeous!! Could I please post a photo of this one on my site so people can see options?

Love your blog!!
Bev

 

Post a Comment

<< Home