Stuff By Shorty

Hi i am a mother of 3 with #4 on the way. I have been crafting, sewing, and tons of other things for as long as i can remember. I was tought all of this from my mother. I have been merried for 8 years.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Colors Of Friends



I made this afghan for a Vals Pals swap that i was in. I did not know the colors she liked so i thought i would use all my scrap yarn and call it colors of friends..........If you look you can see that every 2 color go together some how or they looked really good together........It is just one big Granny Square.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:30 AM, Blogger tonya5015 said...

hey shorty, how it going. just got around to reading blogs after a long while. lol. just wanted to post that YES i love my afghan. i keep it on the sofa to snuggle when i watch tv. but i must say most times the kids beat me to it. i even caught hubby with it one day watching his kung fu movies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home